Wednesday 18 June 2014

FANCY // PROM 2014







Dress- Ossie Clark | Clutch- Ted Baker | Platforms- Jeffrey Campbell | Makeup c/o Mum

Photography by my sister & Conrad


Days are longer, time goes by slower and somehow, sand manages to find its way everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Summer has officially hit. And with the start of Summer comes with the end of a chapter, and what better way to bid farewell than with a big good ol' bang out celebration, prom. Its embarrassing how long ago these photos were taken and how they're just been shown on the blog. In short, prom 2014 was a short but sweet night in which we danced, ate, photoboothed and ate some more. For my final account as a high schooler, I wanted to keep things simple and timeless. I wore this 70's inspired sleek number that not only made me look a lot more statuesque than reality, it also allowed full food baby coverage, a necessity especially when hitting the buffet stand. Also being 6 and 1/2 inches taller didn't hurt. Prom was a fitting end to this roller coaster of high school and I'm now more eager than ever to move forward. I was also voted as 'daily best dressed' during prom, so altogether now 'I'm so fancy, you already know...'.


xoxo


nat



3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, you look AMAZING in that dress! It's like a springtime Morticia Addams look, I love it!
    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress. Beautiful. X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and love your hair.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete