Tuesday 18 September 2012

unif lusting

UNIF Boardwalk Dress. Perfect for cooling off the last glimmers of sunlight.

Unif Kickflip dress. Just in time for fall

UNIF Grim Reeper shoes, need i say any more?

UNIF Pyramid Cap. I've been on the hunt for the perfect snapback and I think i've found my match.

UNIF peignoir tank. Imagine this over a pair of high waisted denim cutoffs or a bodycon skirt with combat boots, bliss.

UNIF Poison Ivy Dress,  you know those days when you're feeling productive and studious,  this dress is made for all the 'other' days.

source: nastygal.com, unifclothing.com 
After watching Dominique from Style2bones's video on the Connected Fashion Festival, I am lusting for all things unif. I wish we had a fashion festival here in HK!
xoxo
natt 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment