Saturday 8 December 2012

A Few Things












Standard winter dressing/ Sipping hot chocolate (finally!)/ Alexa's perfect ensemble/ Paintings on the side of streets in Laos/ Overview of Laos/ Sneak peek of Christmas tree/ Henry Holland outfit

A few things in my life that have been happening so far. An outfit post is sure to come. Time flies by fast and before you know it, its almost the end of the year. I still can't comprehend how its finally reached december. And its exactly a fortnight until my birthday! Being a december baby sure has its perks (school's out!) and its downfalls (everyone's away!) but its something I always look forward to. I still have no idea am planning my birthday agenda but judging by the planning rate so far, don't be surprised to see me watching reruns of skins.

xoxo
nat

No comments:

Post a Comment