Wednesday 13 March 2013

I thought I was a fool for no one








Top- forgot :S, Jacket- HK boutique, Riding Pant- American apparel, Creepers- Underground



 Photography by Nick (:

So I'm finally back onto this blog! It seemed like ages (a week and a bit) since I last uploaded an outfit post so I'm glad that I now have a few minutes to spare. These photos were taken back on one of Hong Kong's colder days (13˚C...) but we've seemed to have recovered now. Experiencing a major indian summer here, not that I'm complaining. I love how the top I'm wearing is off-the-shoulder. I think off-the-shoulder tops are so flattering and so incredibly pertinent in this weather (hong kong weather again.. sorry to all my readers from other corners of the world)!

Day/Post 11: A song from your favourite band

'Supermassive black hole' by Muse


So its no secret to my friends that I have a huge obsession with Muse. Muse is a musical masterpiece that continues to produce sensational sounds into my teenage ears. 


xoxo

natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment