Saturday 23 March 2013

You got me feelin high and I can't step off the cloud







Top- Thrifted, Skirt- HK boutique, Necklace- DIY, Sunglasses- Vintage, Socks- Nike, Creepers- Office

So this absence was a few too days longer than my previous post so I apologize for that! Somehow, we've finally managed to reach easter break so needless to say, I'm ecstatic for 336 hours of lazying down and munching on discount chocolates. This sleeveless turtle-neck and circle skirt combo is quickly becoming my go to outfit. Especially on days where I only have five minutes to get ready. I'm really liking this whole cheerleader vibe it has going on. Even though cheerleading is the total antithesis of my being. Oh and I tried to Kelly Kapowski-fy my hair... hey it was a valiant effort!


30 day song challenge: Day/Post 12: A song from a band you hate used to like

"Just can't get enough" by The Black Eyed Peas



So if you asked natalie circa 2011 what her favourite song was, she may have said the name of the song above. Yes folks, thats right, I used to have a big obsession with The Black Eyed Peas. Not saying that I hate them now, its just that my taste has changed a lot since then. And while nowadays, you'll probably find me babbling about Muse or Young the Giant, you'll still catch me nodding my head to this baby.


xoxo

natalie


1 comment: