Sunday 2 March 2014

FEBRUARY JAMS


 


I thought a little hand written note was overdue because, lets face it, typing is overrated. I'm so sorry for the lack of outfits in February. It was a lovely but short month in which I was so busy doing nothing that I allowed myself to 'slack' on the blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to show you more outfits in the near future. In the meanwhile, enjoy some jams that I've been inputting into my ears. The list could go on forever so here's a short, very filtered look into my iTunes library.

xoxo
natalie

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. YOU LISTEN TO BOMB MUSIC. MY GOODNESS.

    Damn, I really want to make a playlist now with a little handwritten note. This is so cool, i really love music.

    PS King Krule is especially the mega awesome shit, as well as Chance the Rapper, and Vampire Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh KENDALL! You're literally my dream girll! hehe i'm glad you liked this post!! :* :*

      Delete