Tuesday 23 October 2012

Update!

Hi all, nothing special here but I wanted to update you all on the recent changes made around here! If you haven't noticed, I recently redesigned my banner up there^^^ (!!). Its basically a still from my favourite movie "Lost in Translation" by Sofia Coppola. Some people hate this movie, I happen to love it. Anyways, I thought this would serve as the perfect backdrop for my banner as it conveys so many emotions I'm feeling right now and it fits well with the name of my blog. Its an image I found of pippascabinet.blogspot.com so all credit belongs to her! I've had this image on my desktop for ages so it was nice to use it on my blog (: Oh another thing, I have Bloglovin now! Yes, I'm probably the last one to jump on the bandwagon but I've finally joined bloglovin so feel free to follow me there! Image sizes have finally been resolved through my long hard battle fighting the html coding but I came out on top! Things at school have been rather bleh but hey, its mid-term break! Overall, I have been pretty good, blogging is becoming more of my main focus and I love doing it. I know this has been a departure from my normal three line posts but I felt like I needed to write you all this!

Until next post!
xoxo
nat

No comments:

Post a Comment