Wednesday 31 October 2012

We can do it!






Sneak peek of the next post ahahaha!

Not the greatest post (blurry photos :P) but hey another day, another look! We can do it! Who doesn't love Rosie the riveter! Behind every great man is an even greater woman (: The shorts were originally long trousers that I cut up and frayed into shorts, much more me! Although rosie didn't have it, I decided to roll my hair up into a little vintage fringe. I think it really helped to pull this whole look together. I wore this outfit to school (minus the makeup and hair), so its completely wearable for everyday wear. Alright, back to theatre homework for me! 

xoxo
natalie

Shorts- DIY (thrifted)
Belt- Vintage coach
Shirt- United Colours of Benetton
Hair ribbon- Gift from Maldives
Lipstick- "Satin" from MAC

2 comments:

  1. your outfit looks amazing and you are so cute *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too . maybe follow. keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Great outfit!

    Good luck for your blog :)

    - Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete