Thursday 5 September 2013

IGNYTE + UPDATE!






Dear all, unfortunately, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, instead I have been retreating into the comfort of my business books due to the prison which I've been kept in, a.k.a the IB diploma. Anyways, I've been absolutely horrible in maintaining this blog up to date. So with that in mind, I've decided to post a quick updates post. So if you're interested, scroll on.


1. IGNYTE

So a few months back I did a quick interview for Ignyte Magazine, and their issue has just come out, so be sure to check it out (: I'm really happy by the way it turned out, so click here to check it out. Also, be sure to 'like' them on facebook for more updates!


2. FASHION'S NIGHT OUT


To those who are unaware, Fashion's Night Out in Hong Kong is happening on Friday (tomorrow!). Its Hong Kong's second FNO, so its still relatively new compared to other countries. FNO will be happening in three locations and you can find more info about FNO Hong Kong here. Its a great chance to explore new designers, meet rad people and generally nosh on the free food! I'll be at the IFC location  from 6- 10 and I would love to see anyone of you! So please come on down. And in case you wary of what its going to be like, check out my post from last year's FNO here


3. #INSTAGRAM

So you're probably sick of me announcing this, but after many moons, I finally caved into peer pressure and got instagram. I've been having a few setbacks recently (namely having my phone stolen), but please feel free to follow me and check out my ista for more shenanigans. You can check it out here, and follow @the_nat_pack.


That's it for now!



xoxo

Natalie 



No comments:

Post a Comment