Monday 28 October 2013

WHAT'S IN YOUR MIND?






1. New and (old) fresh faces




2. Thigh high's.





3. Mourning the fact that I won't be able to see Best Coast on wednesday







4. 90's TV shows and movies. Gold.




5. Her hair. Her sunglasses. Her lipstick!


6. Sky ferreira. Sky forever.





7. Natural wonders of the world.







8. Heartthrobs. 




9. Ink and pen tattoo's










10. White still lives. Easy white, easy separates, easy easy.





11. Lusting live concerts. 


  



12. Chunky, strappy, platform, monochromatic, I want them all.





Dreadful etiquette, I apologize, but I wanted to fill this URL with a quick update into what is currently wandering around my mind. A while ago, a boy asked me 'What's in your mind?', so this is my visual response to that. Sorry for the lack of words + outfits + interesting and cool stuff today, but I'm really feeling this whole IB struggle

Until next time
Natalie







2 comments:

  1. Hey! Stumbled across your blog, but just wondering if you wanted to keep in touch :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete