Sunday 14 September 2014

HELLO HACKNEY











top- boutique // Shorts & Dress (worn as a kimono)- thrifted// Loafers- Aldo


Photography by Nicole Chui



In less than one week (six days to be precise), I will no longer be a Hong Kong resident and will be instead settling into my new home in Hackney. Looking back at these photos (they were taken in June), have made me realize how much time has passed since then and as the clock ticks down, more panic seeps into my body as I get ready to depart my hometown of 17 years. However, I'm a firm believer in the fact that a home is never a zip code but rather its who you're with and I hope that I = find that in London. Ok, enough sappy talk, I'll save the love letter for another post. And real talk here, I am incapable of not raising my right hand in 99% of these photos. Brain fart.


xoxo
nat



PS: Enjoy my best Palo Alto efforts. Click here to see what I mean. This may or may not have to do with James Franco. 

7 comments:

  1. I love these photos, Natalie! The last two are especially beautiful!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovve your outfit, the photography is so cool!
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/london-fashion-week-ss15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I'm moving to London too in October ! I think in a former life, I lived there because I'm intimately convinced that this city and I are bounded with a really ancient link. I can feel it in my bones when I'm there.
    Anyways, looking for a houseshare in London is insane but I'm so happy I'll be there for 8 months ! It's a dream come true !
    I hope you will have a nice time there !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral detail on your kimono x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable pictures! u look super cute and stylish!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete