Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012: A YEAR IN REVIEW






Wow, one year has flown by so fast! Its been one year since I decided to really take up blogging and since then, I've only fallen more in love with it and its really amazing to see my followers grow! Being a rookie in the blogosphere can be scary but I'm so happy to be doing what I love. Through 2012, I've seen my style change, photography develop and I've met some wonderful friends along the way as well. 2012 was definitely an exciting year for me and I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in offer. This year, I plan to post more, become more adventurous and perhaps dip into different sections I've always been interested, like film or writing. Anyhow, Its been quite spectacular and here's hoping to 2013!

xoxo
natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment