Thursday 31 January 2013

DAY/POST 2: YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE SONG

Sorry for the lack of posting recently! It would be a lie to have said that I was 'really busy', truth be told, procrastination has caught up to me. I am however, keeping to my word on this whole 30 day/post song challenge thing-y, so here I sound off on my least favourite song.And its..................................................


Ok so sue me if I like to build up a little tension but here it is!
LEAST FAVOURITE SONG:I'm probably going to get a league of haters on this but its 'Talking to the Moon' by Bruno Mars. There, I've said it!




So before you all shoot me, here are my reasons:a) I'm sure Bruno's a really nice guy but i've never been too fond of his music, but then again its my own personal taste so feel free to scrutinize me. I am no way saying that I have great music taste, I'm just saying that I like his music.b) Never been one to like ballads, you'll more likely find me head banging to ACDC. So this song, I don't know, just really doesn't click in my head.c) Lyrics make or break a song to me, with the excuse of ACDC, and the lyrics in this song, well they seem just too corny to be taken seriously. I mean I'm really sorry Bruno but this is just not my song.Ok so there! Remember that this is just MY opinion so feel free to say whatever you like against it. I mean, I'm sure there are lots of people who like this song but I just happen not to be one of them.


On a lighter note, lets all take a moment to appreciate the beauty of Nicholas Hoult.


xoxo
nat

PS: New look coming soooon! Stay posted lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment