Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Musical Youth







Beanie- Birthday Gift, Shirt, Plaid Shirt and Shorts- Thrifted, Belt- Vintage, Creepers- Underground

Hello all! The weather here in Hong Kong has become insanely warm over the past few days. I think we've skipped straight to spring instead of winter. For some reason, my love for tying stuff around my waist has grown. I find some comfort in utilizing an extra shirt as a belt. Perhaps its the 7 year old kid in me coming out again. I'm definitely having some sort of 90's moment now. That probably explains my hours of procrastination research spent watching Saved by the Bell

xoxo
natalie

8 comments:

  1. nat pink lips look wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great.. I'm a little bit jealous .. you have nice weather and I have snow haha!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Yes, its strange how we're getting warmer weather in January!!

      Delete
  3. I just your blog on lookbook and I've just started to follow you. It'll be great if you could follow me back. Thanks

    http://vivianista-bargainista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely love your beanie ^ ^

    ReplyDelete