Thursday 14 February 2013

I just gravitate towards you










Attempt at being somewhat referred to as 'cute'. Note the use of 'attempt'




Sweater, Shorts and Gold Chain - DIY or Thrifted or both, Suspenders- Vintage, Thigh highs- Victoria's Secret (OLD!), Shoes- HK boutique

 Happy Valentine's day lovelies, or as I like to say 'I love you chocolate' day! To be honest, I'm not sure where I stand on the love or hate valentine's day considering I've never had a valentine on valentine's (get it? haha I make you laugh.. yeah no).However, I hope you all are having a better than bearable day wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Yet on this love note, I just want to thank all of you who are reading this! You really brighten my day. And on that note, let me sound off on my 30 day/post song challenge thingyabob.

30 day/post song challenge

Day 07: A song that reminds you of a certain event

'Lala' by The Cab

I am a huge fan of The Cab, and I saw them last year when they were opening up for Maroon 5. The Cab is amazing live and I highly recommend all of you go see them. Lala is the perfect song of bringing back those memories of shoving through hoards of sweaty armed pre pubescent pre teens in order to get a closer glance at the band in all their glory. Plus I could have sworn Alex Marshall glanced back at me. Well, I definitely glanced back at him.

xoxo

natalie




2 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous, it suits you so much!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I absolutely love your style! x

      Delete