Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Fresh Prince















Notice the red dot on my ahem hamstring, courtesy of my photoshop skills

Hat- Universal Studios (OLD!), Shirt- Thrifted, Shorts & Vest- Vintage DIY, Shoes- HK boutique

Sorry for the massive overload of jpegs but I'm a fickle person! And I was having a bit too much fun with the blurring in and out. Blurs aside, today Nicole and I ventured outside to take some photos. In approximately nine hours, School restarts, so I am writing and trying to devour the last precious moments of my CNY holiday. If the title wasn't any indication, this look is inspired by the one and only, FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR! The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is one of my favourite TV shows ever. Period. I was trying to emulate Will Smith's immaculate 'cool' with my own badass Betty Boop hat from the 90's! Yep, note the use of the word 'trying'. Anyways, this leads me to my 30 day/post song challenge!

30 day/post song challenge


Day 08: A song that you know all the words to

'Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Song' by Will Smith


Mannn this is the best theme song of all time! And I am proud to say that I know it off by heart. This just makes my day. Just hearing the beat of the song sends my heart into a frenzy. The just don't make them like this anymore.

xoxo
natalie

2 comments:

  1. nice blog and outfit.
    i am following you on GFC, hope you'll do the same :D

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is are amazing, I love these pictures! keep the fashion and beauty updates coming, big inspiration :) xxx

    ReplyDelete